• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

That woman ..

Martin

.. what's her name? Jenn ... Jenn-something, I believe it is.

Well, it appears it's her birthday today. Yay.

Go on, pretend you know her, pretend you care, pretend to wish her a happy birthday while all you want is to get some of that cake, you bastards!

Go on!

Cheers

thanks guys. cake for everyone!!!!! it's 7:30 am here, but it's never too early for cake.

5.gif

:) Have a very Happy Birthday, Jenn! :) May you win your custody battle! :D (That's custody, not custardy, Martin. :rolleyes: )

Happy Birthday and I do believe cake makes the best breakfast especially if you add a bit of ice cream :) .

Halo said:
:) Have a very Happy Birthday, Jenn! :) May you win your custody battle! :D (That's custody, not custardy, Martin. :rolleyes: )

thanks halo. these breast custard battles can get quite heated and my lawyer happens to be a man, so of course he is of no use :D as he can't concentrate on anything but breasts and custard either.

thanks everyone really. i kept peeking to see what you all wrote and it gave me a little thrill all day, especially the bit about the spanking ;) i had a really great day, no cake yet, but the day is still young.

Back