• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Kieran Housley

I was scouring for new books to read while I was on my Dystopian ride but sooner or later they all start feeling the same until I came across The Black Birds by Zach Nycum on Amazon. As well as loving Dystopian books, I'm also such a huge fan of Sci-Fi/Horror/Fantasy and this has all of these written into one book. The Black Birds is one of those books that you just cannot put down until it's finished. Zach has it all in this book, complex, multi-dimensional, rich yet terrifying world and such a though provoking story. This is truly one of those books that leaves you shocked at the end of almost every chapter. While this may be a dystopian book, it's certainly not defined by it, with a feeling of a survival horror video game and a fantasy world which makes this book even harder to put down. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone who likes dystopian books but can handle the horror element ;) I couldn't be more excited for the sequel! You can get here on Ebook or Paperback here http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NWZ58J8

Back