• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Book Man!

BookManEd

Hello all,

The name is Edward, but you can call me Ed :) I have been an avid reader for about 13+ years now. I love reading. Getting lost in a good book is so much fun. I currently own a Kindle Fire and just love the thing. It makes life so much more easier now. Found your community and wanted to join in on the action. Can't wait to talk to you guys more

I can’t get enough of Clive Barker, honestly. Something about the way that man writes gets me.

Also, H.P. Lovecraft, Ray Bradbury, of course King, James Blaylock, many others.

I also write spooky shorts and have a great time doing so. :)

Ray Bradbury was good in high school, but I didn't care too much for the Martian Chronicles...I know that might be considered unspeakably horrific in some circles, but it bored me.

Bookmaned, have you read Brandon Sanderson?

I can’t get enough of Clive Barker, honestly. Something about the way that man writes gets me.

Also, H.P. Lovecraft, Ray Bradbury, of course King, James Blaylock, many others.

I also write spooky shorts and have a great time doing so. :)

I've read some of Clive Barker's work. I liked it. If you want to something new check out "Swing Zone" by Jodi McClure. I think you might enjoy it

Cool! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

No problem. It's his new medium of fiction I ran across awhile back. Not bad at all. Let me know what ya think of it :) Would love to hear a good review. I would write one, but I enjoy seeing what other people have to say, and I don't want to ruin it for you

Back