• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Boredom Thread Version I

watercrystal said:
ermm. you were no fun. only know go to bed. need me help to come up with new ideas for being popular??
Dammit I really thought that was an excellent joke... :eek: It would be nice to be popular, what do I need to do?

watercrystal said:
:D liked yours! you are awesome girl.

Lol, thanks, I don't get that a lot...

hay82 said:
Give the fact that I'm a annoying b.o smelling spider thats says duh a lot, I take it that you wont really like me...

I think that joke indicates that its time I went to bed..

Nah, not my type really, sorry about that.

Lol, oh my god, I just realized that the number on every post is the number post it is in the thread... wow, I'm slow...

xmissyo said:
Nah, not my type really, sorry about that.
I get that a lot.. Apparently no one is interested in a deranged psycho these day... What is the world coming to? :confused: :eek:

hay82 said:
I get that a lot.. Apparently no one is interested in a deranged psycho these day... What is the world coming to? :confused: :eek:

Oh, I have no idea why that could be! :rolleyes: Anyway, I've been known to date a few deranged psychos... didn't really work out...

I'd guess so - having raving lunatics shouting about everywhere makes decent conversation a little difficult, I'd imagine.

But Hay, you're been a very stable and clearminded deranged psycho, not what I just described. How do you do it?

ds

direstraits said:
But Hay, you're been a very stable and clearminded deranged psycho, not what I just described. How do you do it?
Pills.. its all about the pills. :rolleyes:

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
lol, the excuse is always drugs isn't it? Why can't anybody just be crazy? lol
No no... the pills are the reason that I manage to be sane sometimes.. Pills like in what a doctor thingy can give you..

name: Fiona
sex: F
where you live: Portsmouth
phone number: never you mind!!
name of parents: Sandra and Bernard
birthday: 25/04/85
name of pets (if any): Bunion, but she's dead now. She died about a month a go. She was a rabbit.
name of siblings: Christine, Catherine, Jonathan a Edwin, all much older half-siblings.
are you the spoiled one in the family?: Yeah

FAVORITE…
ice cream flavor: Banoffee
restaurant: Bay Tree Walk, but that'sa tea shop
animal: Dog,cat, rabbit
singer:Erm, I don't realy have one
bands: Evenescence, Nightwish, The Rasmus
actors: Johnny Depp
actress:Cate Blanchett
movie: Spited Away, Harry Potters, Amelie
tv show: Don't know
vj:huh?
sport:Nope
channel:BBC1
fruit:peach
chocolate: Belgium
flower: don't know... orchids

YOU DON’T LIKE…
people who look like: Chavs
people with the habit of: being rude and drunk
people who are just plain ___: stupid, thick.
insect: Centerpede. EWWWWWWWWWWW
smell: Shit
expression (e.g. “like duh!”): innit

PERSONAL QUESTIONS (like I said, don’t need to answer all. And don’t blame me or anyone on the boards if what you say goes out.. this is a warning!)
have you smoked:no
have you ever had sex: no
did you ever get drunk: yes... hehehe. I don't remember much.
first kiss:15 :( . :( Got my second in uni though :)
in love with (right now): My pillow
girlfriend/boyfriend (if any): single
biggest crush: friend of chap living up the corridor from me. :) And with the second guy I kissed.
longest crush (how long and who): Don't usually last for long, they're nly physical really so there. Guess with the second guy I kissed though. :)
worst offense at school: Not doing my homework ever
embarrassing moment: Remembering what I had done when I was drunk

THE “BE AN INSPIRATION” HOOEY =p
motto: I can never remember quotes. I guess though... be happy and do what makes you happy and what you think is right. Don't intentionally hurt people on the way.
advice to the…
single: Don't go out every night looking for a boyfriend, just relax. Being single should not be a stigma.
heartbroken: Look on the brightside and don't stay misreble, you won't feel good.
still holding on: Let go
lesbians: Why would they need advice? DO what you want to do. **** the people who don't like it.
gays: Same as above I gues
married ^,^: Don't
greatest dream: Being very happy
you pray for.. happiness, contentment. Not having to worry. Freedom.

Safia said:
embarrassing moment: Remembering what I had done when I was drunk
That can be so bad... I hate it when that happens, and thats the reason I don't drink very often..

Back