• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Creatures in My Head

What a fantastic site! Thanks :D I award you the wabbit muffin of outstanding web pages. Eat it wisely!

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
What a fantastic site! Thanks :D I award you the wabbit muffin of outstanding web pages. Eat it wisely!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Is that the best you can do Wabbit? You're known far and wide for your stale English muffins.

Have you no jam man?

RaVeN

Woe is me! Everybody mocks my muffin! :( Harken to me, oh muffin mockers and mockers O muffins! ( especially ones of the wabbit )

Do not fear my muffins. They are lovely muffins of muffiny goodness. They are only a few weeks out of date :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
Do not fear my muffins. They are lovely muffins of muffiny goodness. They are only a few weeks out of date :D

You wouldn't have that problem if you subscribed to the monthly muffin magaizine. This edition's cover story goes into great detail on how to rotate your muffins for greater shelf life.

There's no goodness left in your crumbly muffins. Once upon a time everyone longed to soak your muffins in rum and suck out the muffinly concoction. Alas, you're the only one left that will suck on your concoction. :D

RaVeN

:eek:

I must get said magazine so that my muffins will once again be in prime muffiny muffness. Muff said.

Regards
SillyWabbit

What DIDN'T I catch from Martin???? He is busy spreading his "stuff" over in strange parts and you don't get much stranger than his parts :eek:

Regards
SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit said:
I think he wanted them to find it :eek: (

I thought it would be nice if he could swap it for something from his hotel bath. One of those bars in the shape of a seashell might be pleasant for a change.

Phil could fall asleep every night trying to hear the ocean. :D

RaVeN

I thought they were rather amusing. He did have a bat t-shirt and it was so cute...I wanted one, but didn't have the extra $ to purchase it at the time.

Chewie - good website!!

I'm not even gonna go into the rest of this thread.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Back