• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The "Doctor" is in

DoctorFunk

Hey all,

Just stumbled across this forum and was delighted to find such a great resource for book reviews and discussion. As a bit of an introduction: I'm currently a medical student living in Wisconsin. I've always been an avid reader and thoroughly enjoyed taking literature courses in undergrad as part of an English minor. I enjoy reading classical works, fantasy, science fiction, a smattering of nonfiction, and my favorite author is currently Franz Kafka. I write a little here and there when time permits, mostly short stories and poems, and hope to further develop my writing once I finish my education. Until then, I look forward to reading some excellent books and engaging in discussion with the great folks here!

Welcome Doc, though you are in the wrong place-this place needs a Psy.D. more than anything else.;)

Welcome:D

Back