• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Earth Shall Topple Upon It's Axis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...
EVERYONE knows we were genetically created by a more intelligent race and simply PLANTED here, right?
Sharks have been around for 70 million years or so. Life in one form or another much longer than that.
In fact, man appeared only in the last few moments of the geological record. Maybe one or two million years, at most. Then, he took over the planet in fairly short order and managed to bring it to the brink of extinction.

We're still in the Stone Age. We just don't want to accept it. :)

You figure it out.

If you're religious

Now I am forced to add to that. We've been around for less time than many species but we think we have the most right to live, as though making tools gives us seniority. But also to you religious people unless you worship the most ancient god that mankind knows of, your religion is pretty new compared to the rest so what makes you think you're right?

Just a question not trying to offend anyone just want to know.

Ignore all religions--have faith in God. I've already been wrapped in enough "surreal," moments to know something bigger than me is walking around. I don't attend church anymore, only because I don't believe to.

Yes, God loves us, but yes, he also accepts our individuality. There are so many sub-groups in one religion that they tend to forget what they were gathered for in the first palce and end up pointing fingers at one another declaring each other wrong (or, in the worst of cases, sinners).

Be good, be true, follow your heart and help others follow theirs, and I'm sure God will be happy. You don't have to do what you feel is right; just do what you know is right.

EDIT: And one more thing. I'm not saying that if you go to church or pray daily or read the bible that that is wrong--all I am saying is that you really should not burden yourself with feeling that you need to follow some rigid scedule in order to show yourself worthy to God. In a relationship, a marriage let's say, the spouses understand each other, they accept the good and the bad, and even in mistakes they love one another, because they still see that quality of character that they originally fell in love with. Same thing here. If you do what you feel is right, if you feel that you have helped someone out, be it someone you know or someone you meet on the street, and you try and redeem youself from your mistakes, I'm sure God will be satisfied.

Now, this whole "prophecy," hocus pocus? Well, see, thing is, that's the kind of stuff that gets backlash and nudges people further away from ever trying to find an inner soul...soulful release. Blah, blah, more blah, and blah. I don't know where the hell I was going with this, guess I just kept rambling on. Whatever.

Dearie me... looks as if Thrust was right after all.

There we all go, toppling.
Hm. Perhaps. Some comments--though I'm not naming any names--make me ashamed to be a teenager. Of course, I've learned by now that increasing the ratio of four-letter words per paragraph does not make me sound more like an adult...actually, it just makes people look like undereducated cretins compensating for lack of vocabulary and searching for another way to express themselves.

Val,

You're right on.

Nick,

I didn't attack anyone. Go back and read the posts.

Sevenwrites,

Apology accepted and I apologize to you. I only took exception to your language, which was a personal attack. You (and everyone else) are welcome to not like my writing or comments.

The FBI CALLED ME LAST WEEK ABOUT THIS. THEY ARE VERY INTERESTED. SO THEY INVITED ME TO THEIR OFFICE. I GAVE THEM TWO COPIES OF THE BOOK. IT WAS VERY GOOD TO SEE, THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS THE BRAINS TO LISTEN.

The FBI CALLED ME LAST WEEK ABOUT THIS. THEY ARE VERY INTERESTED. SO THEY INVITED ME TO THEIR OFFICE. I GAVE THEM TWO COPIES OF THE BOOK. IT WAS VERY GOOD TO SEE, THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS THE BRAINS TO LISTEN.

I get so wet when you talk like this. The caps just add to the cordal tension.

Yes, it appears that homeland security is doing its job, doesn't it?

I guess they need to interview you so they can add you to their list of crazies...well done.

Yes, it appears that homeland security is doing its job, doesn't it?

Absolutely! I was very glad to see the FBI was doing their job. I told them so, and they were amazed, since such an investigation is criminal in nature, so all they wanted to know if I was "Friend or Foe". A friend of course, said I. I mean what the hell, take a look inside the Book and read for your self! I am not fooling around! I am trying to save peoples hides!

In that way, it means that I know I did my job and tried to alert someone to the dismal prospects ahead as I understand them to be. The FBI said that my work was "way over their heads", and I agreed with them because "how do you investigate the Prophetic? So, now I hope that they make the proper contingency plans so that many lives will be saved. My work here covers every thing from Plagues to The Earth Toppling on its axis. Its a lot to swallow but a lot more intense to proclaimate.:) God Bless America, God Save the Queen,:) :) :)
Note: The Prophecy and Testament; The Book of True Revealing is available anywhere in the world, Trafford.com/06-1777 or Amazon.com and there is an EBOOK

A long time ago I worked for a couple of years at a halfway house for the mentally ill. Most of them were functional, at least to a point where they could go out in public. Some held jobs. We called these folks 'borderline' cases.

When they become too fixated, sometimes we called the 'MHP's' and had them taken for a short stay to Western State Hospital in Steilacoom, Washington. MHP was our slang for 'mental health professionals', i.e. the community guys who could sign temporary commitment papers, a service that occasionally becomes necessary in the halfway house biz.

My question to Thrust would be:
Are you on your meds? Are you checking in with a professional regularly. Claiming to meet with the FBI is a typical example of delusional behavior, and needs to be addressed.

Seen this before...many times. Doesn't mean Thrust is a bad guy, or that he can't write. But he needs to SEE someone. Soon.

It is prophetic language and style that
hasn't been seen since The Book of Isaiah was written some 2500 years ago. It works much like a computer language. The operator of a software program uses computer software to do his work, whereas the program code would appear to be almost jibberish to the average person, but it still works just the same. Since it is so unique, you can memorize it almost instantly!In other words it sticks in your head.

My question to Thrust would be:
Are you on your meds? Are you checking in with a professional regularly. Claiming to meet with the FBI is a typical example of delusional behavior, and needs to be addressed.

Seen this before...many times. Doesn't mean Thrust is a bad guy, or that he can't write. But he needs to SEE someone. Soon.

All corresponce with the FBI will be added to the book as I update it. All letters to US and Israeli dignataries are posted in the book as well. Lucky for me! Actually, they did me a big big favor. It also took them only 4 months to contact me after this testament was published. Which, is proberly a good sign to all that they are doing what they do best.

All government officials need to pay attention to this work, whereas it is they who in the END will have to clean up the mess. Some notable recent examples would be the 911 New York towers, New Orleans, and the Tasumi that hit the Indian Ocean area.

This type of work is very hard with no reward.
But, William Tyndell, who translated the New and Old Testament from the Latin Volcate into English was burned at the stake. Yet his work became the Kings James Official version of the bible some 60 years later. The Bible we have the privledge of reading today.

So, as Noah warned the world for 100 years before the flood. He built the Ark. He was drunk all the time, not because he was an old fool of drunk but for what he "knew". So, finally it becan to rain and rain. Noah, drunk again with bottle of his home brew in hand stumbled into the Ark, his son helped him in. Then God shut the door. His son said Noah, Noah what are all those cries I hear outside. It is so terrible! Noah in his have drunken state, took another swag, and said "its only the chapth" and then he passed out.:)

:eek:
I can't say I've EVER seen anything like this before.
It's very striking writing, but... and here's the big but, if this is all supposed to be REAL, I mean the scriptiures to your religion, then why post it on a FICTION site?

I need to write some fictional scripture for my current novel, but it's not going to be anything like as wild as this!

I have to say, it's just like standing in the street and listening to one of those crazy guys outside Hyde Park! Very entertaining... but for the wrong reasons.

Andy

There is enough material in this book that one could write hundreds of stories and books and even movies about any one of subjects each Testament covers. An example would be, The Earth Toppling on its Axis. What would happen, how much time do we really have? What do people really do when they wake up and see the sun in the wrong place. then they look down the street and water is slowly coming up the street for no reason. Yes that is exactly what happened when Hurricane Katrina hit poor old New Orleans. Is Ale Gore declaring Global Warming for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back