• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Earth Shall Topple Upon It's Axis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to God if I turn on CNN next week to see a report saying "religious zealot is found hung in closet," I am going to feel incomprehensibly guilty.

Actually, as long as you believe that the world is round(ish) and rotates (though I wouldn't be surprised if that, too, can be a controversial subject these days...) then it, logically, rotates around an axis - even if that axis is not an actual physical thing but simply the center of the rotation. (Wikipedia)

So yes, the earth has an axis. And of course, it's impossible for the earth to topple off it - and not even grammatically correct to claim it could topple ON it. If it could, then bowling would be an impossible sport.

Actually, Sceintists have proven through measurements of the magnetic directions in stones that the Earth has indeed toppled about 10 times in its history. So, it is not impossible. But, the Charge here, is what would happen IF that did happen? What precautions should our Governments take to prepare for it.

It might happen like this, One day we all wake up and the Sun is not rising in east. Suddenly we find it's rising in the North. Then you walk outside, and you notice there is water under your feet. You look down the street and water is simply moving around an inch then a half a foot at a time. Kinda of what happened when the Tsaumi hit. The water just kept coming and coming. Kinda of what happened in the Katrina Hurricane. The water just started coming in from all directions. Suddenly you all notice your neighbors belongings are floating down the middle of the street. :)

If God wanted you to be a prophet shouldn't he have endowed you with the ability to spell, and maybe a few grammar lessons on top of that.

I agree that you should put the damn thing on Lulu. Thrust, nobody here cares, the only reason I am even checking this thread is because the damn thing is new because you won't die or get your internet connection turned off.

Sorry, but Moses, was slow to speak (stutered), and I am the same, I can't spell worth a darn but I can get the idea, and you obviously can not. And, no, I won't die yet. My time is not yet up. My job is prophesy thow I know not why.:) And, this stuff I present here is the most interesting subject on the internet. :)

yes, i am very close-minded. close-minded to what the Bible teaches as wrong, thankyou for such a compliment! as for saying all that about christians, then what are you? you say the Lord gives you "revelations". as for flipping out of wack about my beliefs... ... ... ... ... ...i find that rather amusing. arent you the one flipping out of wack about what you believe, posting all these revelations on this forum? as for me, i simply am standing for what i believe, because what i believe is backed up by the Bible, and i would take it over what you say anytime.
ps. i dont understand how the world can topple on its axis, as the axis of the world is simply an invisible line man has made to help with the measuring of the earth...correct me if im wrong but there isnt an actual pole running through the earth. as for your prophecies, you are either mentally unstable or under satanic influence.

I am 1/2 Jewish 1/2 Christian. I can't be flipped out because I am not the angry. You are angry with your self. If you weren't then I could not move you one way or the other.

Every thing here, and in the Book is by the Father, I am only the messenger, and you are the receiver. If your ears are full of wax, then you cannot hear, thus understanding is beyound your little brain.

I cannot be mentally unstable or under satanic influence, since It takes courage for me to stand here, and watch you squirm.:)

What?

I am 1/2 Jewish 1/2 Christian. I can't be flipped out because I am not the angry. You are angry with your self. If you weren't then I could not move you one way or the other.

Every thing here, and in the Book is by the Father, I am only the messenger, and you are the receiver. If your ears are full of wax, then you cannot hear, thus understanding is beyound your little brain.

I cannot be mentally unstable or under satanic influence, since It takes courage for me to stand here, and watch you squirm.

That's completely illogical and proves your mental instability.
Also he was slow to speak, not retarded and insane.

i am not squirming. well maybe i am, squirming with laughter, riggling with glee...the list could go on. i am not angry with myself thankyou. i do get angry when other people such as yourself use the name of God to exploit their books and false prophecies just to get attention. as for ears full of wax, i cleaned them this morning. you are not moving me one way or the other. trust me, im very VERY stubborn about my convictions and your not moving me, dont flatter yourself. as i have stated before, your book is not by the Father, its by the father of lies. i believe you are under satanic influence, partially or wholly insane, or doing this for a joke. its not true. say what you like. it conflicts with the Bible and henceforth i diregard it completely.

since It takes courage for me to stand here, and watch you squirm.:)

I doubt you talk like this in real life, to actual people, face to face.

I'm sure your actual day-by-day conversations regarding your little milieu (you have one, I hope--or do I?), go something like this:

Thrust: Yeah, uh...I'd like, two small orders of double cheesburgers, one small fry, and a coke...

Lady: Would that be all, s--

Thrust: Actually, make that a diet coke.

See, Thrust? You're just a loser, and don't start with that whole "courage," bullshit. You're typing words on a screen. If I met you face to face I'd have fun fucking with you.

I doubt you talk like this in real life, to actual people, face to face.

I'm sure your actual day-by-day conversations regarding your little milieu (you have one, I hope--or do I?), go something like this:

Thrust: Yeah, uh...I'd like, two small orders of double cheesburgers, one small fry, and a coke...

Lady: Would that be all, s--

Thrust: Actually, make that a diet coke.

See, Thrust? You're just a loser, and don't start with that whole "courage," bullshit. You're typing words on a screen. If I met you face to face I'd have fun fucking with you.

No, I'm not a loser, the losers are those with no comprehension. After all, Mr. Al Gore, Former Vice President of the United States isn't going around the world giving speeches on Global Warming for nothing. But, of course, I don't have his kind of clout. National Geographic isn't producing films warning about Yellowstone National Park blowing up with a super volcano for nothing.
And, I'm not fooling around as well. Few people can come up with this kind of material, and Truth is stranger then fiction.

i i believe you are under satanic influence, partially or wholly insane, or doing this for a joke. its not true. say what you like. it conflicts with the Bible and henceforth i diregard it completely.

I wish this was a joke, but far from it. I wish it wasn't true, but it is. And, what I have posted, does not conflict with the Bible, it fullfills it. I simply deliver the Judgements to come. I am a realist and have to be to fullfill this job, and you must be part bird, with your head stuck in the sand. And, I wish I was insane so I would not have to go through all this trouble, but it goes with the what is, I guess all those people experienceing Katrina went a little insane when they watched the water flow into their households. :)

yes your teachings do conflict with the Bible, because the Bible clearly warns about false prophets, and i sincerely believe that you are one. plus, some of your "verses" are not ever proper for people to read, and are in no way like the Bible at all. anyone can tell that its simply a cheap imitation. another thing, i find it very disgusting that you would actually post a comment about your own book, pretending to be someone else. and i am not part bird, thankyou very much, though you are under satanic influence or demon possessed.

Mr Thrustinspirit Writer: First off, 'hipe' is spelled 'hype'. Before you can become an author, you have to learn how to use spellcheck.

Writing a book that simply lists strange Biblical-type quotes is not a book. What you need is a main character and a plot to go along with it, otherwise no one will take you seriously. You should build a story around the quotes and let the characters take over the story.

From my experience working with mental patients and reading your story excerpts and posts, I have absolutely no doubt that you have some problems. This doesn't make you a bad guy, and believe it or not, some authors have had mental illness, and struggled with it their whole lives.

However, what makes them different from you is that they were able to rise above their fixations and create something unique and READABLE. In other words, a real story. We're talking plot, characters, a storyline, and a satisfactory ending.
That is the challenge you face...

Thanks for the advice, well taken. However, I had no desire to fictionalize The Prophecy, because this Testament is not fiction, it is Prophecy. And as you point out, it is part of "my delima". As for spelling, I work on getting the spell checker, so I don't drive people nuts.

I have enough subject material where one could write a whole novel on many of the 236 Testaments. This has crossed my mind a few times. Maybe, it might lend itself better to a series of Short Stories, much like Rod Sterlings series " The Twilite Zone". Maybe, I might be lucky enough to find the right novel building software.

Really, there is even enough orginal material where one could do a better movie then the De Vinci Code, or the other Dooms Day people creating movies about astroids destroying the earth....

And, I guess that means you are good guy too.

Ok, Folks, If You Were A Government Bureaucrat, How Would You Evacuate The San Fernando Valley Knowing That A 9.3 Earthquake Was Coming Your Way? I Mean We Know What Happen At Katrina, Through Lack Of Planning. What Would You Do If You Could Plan For This?:)

I believe your spellcheck needs work...

Why is every word capitalized?

Stupidity is a waste of energy and the universe is spreading to far to supply everything with it. But no, don't kill yourself that invokes evil and hate and will waste more energy, just become a vegetable or something.

The Prophecy:

God text-messaged me today and said all of you should buy a book from us....

You'd better get busy. You wouldn't want to make him angry.
Oh, and if you believe THAT, I have this nice beachfront property in Kansas you may be interested in...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back