• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The end is comming...

Wabbit

3asko

You are all DOOMED! Even now our mighty space fleet of wabbit ships approches your puny Earth world! Nobody can escape! We will rule the Earth! HAHAHAHAHAHAH. The one's that die in our carroty onslaught will be the lucky ones. Can you even guess the kinda pain of an atomic carrot up the buttocks? HAHAHAHAHAH. Nobody can escape. Save yourself the troulbe and bow down to your fluffy overlords!

I have two rabbits I take real good care of. Will you spare me in your apocalypse? Pretty please?

Yaay! My rabbits and I shall dance in the remains of those of you who are not spared!

HORAY! You are your bunnies shall dance ( and hop ) in the black ashes and bleached bones of the millions! We bring with us a bright new age of free carrots and constant sex!

NO! They are giant rabbit space ships that even now hang in orbit above your foolish world! HAHAHAHA and so on.

However, we are aware of your earth peeps and have conducted experimentation on them!

3d8nc

The results are in

question: once you and your pals take over, will the wabbit legs still considered a lucky charm?

(*starts searching for a gardening shovel*)

Back