• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the farewell tour begins now

bummer....you are a true personality in a world of typed words...hope you can find a computer to use every now and then.

I shall always remember this bit of Bobbyburns:

"marijuana is no less addictive than religion"

I loved that....

I heard about a couple that sold their house while the kids were on holiday, to make them clear out. Is that what happened to you?

I won't say goodbye because I am fed up of reading farewell threads and of people saying this is my last post ever, only to post again a couple of days later. :p

so last night i told you i would think of something appropriately sentimental to say. it is difficult, as i have decided to become bitter and jaded, however i am a trouper and have rallied for the occasion.
i feel ripped off. we had only just begun to really insult one another, and i’ve been too thick to appreciate earlier attempts on your part. in my opinion, all great insults are one of the highest forms of flattery.
in a parallel dimension, maybe i am the pool boy and you are the nova scotian; in this one, you’re as much a dumbass as i am and i am sorry you are leaving.

According to bb's profile he'll be turning the ripe old age of 22 on August 5th.

Based on his origial post of this thread, he's been living at home, and I assume, living off his parents.

It shall be quite interesting to see how, being forced out into the "real" world of paying all his own expenses, and being able to rely only upon himself, yet be forced to co-exist in some form of harmony with the rest of society will change the bobbyburns we have all come to know and appreciate.

Will he return as the cute, warm, loving, and compasionate person he was when he left...or will he return a bitter, harsh and jaded being, full of angst,torment, and distaste for all things society deems normal?

What will a full-time job, rent, grocery bills, electric bills, cooking, cleaning, auto loans, insurance, gasoline, clothing, and various other expenses and "real life, adult experiences" do to our bobbyburns?

Motokid said:
According to bb's profile he'll be turning the ripe old age of 22 on August 5th.

Based on his origial post of this thread, he's been living at home, and I assume, living off his parents.

It shall be quite interesting to see how, being forced out into the "real" world of paying all his own expenses, and being able to rely only upon himself, yet be forced to co-exist in some form of harmony with the rest of society will change the bobbyburns we have all come to know and appreciate.

Will he return as the cute, warm, loving, and compasionate person he was when he left...or will he return a bitter, harsh and jaded being, full of angst,torment, and distaste for all things society deems normal?

What will a full-time job, rent, grocery bills, electric bills, cooking, cleaning, auto loans, insurance, gasoline, clothing, and various other expenses and "real life, adult experiences" do to our bobbyburns?

All that doesn't seem to have broken your stride, Moto. You still act like a 12 year old. :D

bobby, i dare you to leave.. how can you ask me to marry you and then just disappear?

Oh and you better find a computer soon, i just started to insult you and i don't want to get out of shape...

(do i sound like a muttering wife? if not, that was what i intented....)

@ ricky...i'm here, lets give the glasses a break and take the bottle instead... come on bobby, you know it's for you ... (i borrow the next word) cheers...

Since this is a vacuous thread anyway, here's a going away present. Wear it with pride.

b1685_450.jpeg

I'm packing all my shit up. ya know I never realized how much stuff I owned until now. I've got like one box of just magic cards, a box of cds, four boxes of dvds. I had to put all my books into laundry baskets because they're so freakin' heavy. I've got like five of those... all my clothes are in garbage bags. I bust my ass for this family.

Motokid said:

Perhaps he will become you.

Someone get that man a hardbody Samsonite and a few ziplocs?

Hey Beeb, I moved out of home during the NYC transit strike of 1980. Take what you can carry and look homeward angel. Nothing like long walks with luggage.

Back