• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

the farewell tour begins now

bobbyburns

yup, that's right, I'm fucking out of here. these next posts will be my last. my parents sold me out of their house and so I'm forced to leave without a computer or internet access. so you can have your stupid site back. before I leave, I'd like to give a big shout out to novella, ritalinkid, stewart, jenem, bookwormwithsomenumbersafterit, crystal, honeydevil, and ronny. a special one goes out to jenngorham. I would've left by now had your vacuous jokes not made it so necessary for me to stay.

thanks.

this place is starting to have the feel of a highschool graduation.

well.

if i promise to be even more inane will you attempt to find a computer in the very near future?

well you could always start selling things online. isn't there a whole thread somewhere about selling 500 words on ebay. my god surely in your 2495 posts you've written 500 words?

I can't survive without my bobbyburns. It's not fair. What do you call it when things happen that you hate but that you cannot control? Fuckedupdedness?

novella having just read a bit of your 1001 things to do with bobby burns(which i can't find again btw) all i can say is, i feel your pain.

well, i don't know bobbyburns very well, however, i never need much of an excuse to crack out the vodka, and this is certainly a great excuse to party..so bobbyburns, i raise my glass to you and wish you farewell.....bottoms up!! bring on the cake with the girl in it, enjoy the snacks and let's do this right...wait...where's honeyd, we simply cannot have a party without her, it just wouldn't be right!!!

holy shit
this is unexpected
unwanted
unfair
this sucks
don't go
bobby
bobby
boooooooooooobbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Bookworm88 said:
I feel highly honored. I have less than 30 posts and I get a shout-out. Thank you much.
This is post number 202 for me, and I was left out. I must suck at this...

'preciate the shout out. i've enjoyed your posts, and i'll miss you.

do you really have to go though? doesn't your public library have a computer you can use to continue your reign over tbf?

note: this post is devoid of any capitalization in honor of the late, great bobbyburns.

yes, the public library does have a computer. perhaps I could hire a chinaman with a rickshaw to take me to it (I don't own a car).

I suggest a good pair of running shoes and some running shorts, slightly cheaper than a Chinaman-N-Rickshaw set from Wal-Mart and better for your heart. The downside is that you'll smell like a sock while you're in the library.

bobbyb, are you eloping with Martin? Love boys? C'mon dude, you've been flirting for years. It so upsets me when a good couple has trauma.

Martin et bobberina 4 Ever. LUUUV. You know you can tell me segrits.

if you really are leaving then farewell and good luck.

i enjoyed reading all of your posts and respected your opinion.

the world is yours.

See you! If I had got away with my rickshaw theft a few years back then I'd have sent it over; as it is, the police decided it should go back to its rightful owner. :mad:

Back