• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Milkshake Murders

pufferpetey

Anyone familiar with the Kissel murders (also called the milkshake murders apparently). Some investment banker who got killed in Hong Kong. Crazy Stuff

I remember hearing about this when the storie came out... Such a bizarre story, the wife of the first brother is an awful criminal haha some people just can't cover their tracks very well.

Yea, I coudln't believe when I heard about the second one so quickly after the first murder. Petey, did you hear about the movie they're making on this story? I saw a commercial for it the other day.

There is a book about the Kissel murders. Mainly about the developments in Nancy and Robert's marriage, their life in Hong Kong and how she began to poison him.
It also has something about Andrew Kissel.

I read it a while ago but found it to be very one sided and open for discussion about if what Nancy claimed might have been partly true. The author wrote a lot of Nancy Kissel but left out a lot of Robert Kissel's life and background.

I'm blabbering. The book is "Never Enough" by Joe McGinnis.

Thanks Sleepy! Sounds like a really interesting book... I'm going to have to check it out. Did anyone happen to catch the movie this weekend... Not as good as I think it could have been, but I definitely liked it.

Back