• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Most Gorgeous Website .. Ever!

Martin

Seriously!

It's called 99 Rooms, and it looks absolutely stunning. Many people will have probably seen this before, but I hadn't, and I was amazed!

Just follow the directions.

Cheers

It's brilliant, isn't it? Did you have your speakers on? Because the sound is stunning, too!

Cheers

You like, Fluff?

As long as we're on the subject of gorgeous websites, take a peek at this one - it's something to do with a phone, and it looks very good. I don't really get it, though. I get stuck at the second place, with the divine hand.

Clues appreciated, but first and foremost, check it out, it looks cool!

Cheers

Martin said:
You like, Fluff?

As long as we're on the subject of gorgeous websites, take a peek at this one - it's something to do with a phone, and it looks very good. I don't really get it, though. I get stuck at the second place, with the divine hand.

Clues appreciated, but first and foremost, check it out, it looks cool!

Cheers

You always come up with the cool sites martin.
Anyway 2nd place

Build the city below by wiggling the mouse around- make sure you get it all. Then divine hand appears. Mouse over finger- you get music. Hold left mouse button and pull hand down.

I just got all the way through the telephone one. I'm not as impressed as I was with 99rooms.

Hmm, that's not so good.

Anyway, question - I'm not stuck, or anything, but when you get to the place with the three heads (you know, with the hands), what's that music you hear when you click the left one? Does anyone know? I love that music!

Cheers

Yep, the ending sucked, but it looked good while sucking, and that's what matters!

Anyway, that music, anyone, please?!

Cheers

WOW! Great, I do love it so!

Thankee :)

Don't have time to look at it as I would like now but will indulge myself later with the lights off and the sound set to high!

Anyway, question - I'm not stuck, or anything, but when you get to the place with the three heads (you know, with the hands), what's that music you hear when you click the left one? Does anyone know? I love that music!

The 3 monkeys? See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil

Not quite sure what the piece is called, but both the music and the words are from The Omen. Oh and the words also appear at the beginning of Iron Maiden's The Number of the Beast

While both of those are amazingly made and fun, I'm not sure I'd call them gorgeous ^_^ Either way, I'm impressed, I hadn't seen either of those sites before now.

Back