• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The surveillance state of the future will find you!

Alexandermerow

The third part of my dystopic "Prey World" series has been translated. You can download the ebooks here. I would be glad if you would give me some feedback. The original version is in German.

Prey World I - Citizen 1-564398B-278843

The year 2028. Mankind is in the stranglehold of a worldwide surveillance state. Frank Kohlhaas, a petty citizen, lives a cheerless life, working as an agency worker in a steel plant.
One day, he gets into a conflict with the tyrannical system, because of an unfortunate accident. An automated trail convicts him to five years of imprisonment and Frank disappears in a detention centre, where he suffers under a cruel system of brainwashing and reeducation.
After eight months of pain, the authorities decide to transfer him to another prison. On the way there, something unexpected happens. Suddenly everything changes and the young man finds himself caught between the fronts...

Smashwords - Prey World - Citizen 1-564398B-278843 - A book by Alexander Merow

Prey World II - Rebellion Beyond

Oppression and manipulation are the order of the day in the year 2030. Only one nation has been brave enough to fight for its independence – Japan. But the World Government is not willing to accept an independent state and plans a military strike. Frank and Alfred decide to join the Japanese army, to help the Asians. Soon the fight against the New World Order becomes a bloody nightmare...

Smashwords - Prey World - Rebellion Beyond - A book by Alexander Merow

Prey World III - Organized Rage

In the year 2033, the economic situation in Europe is more hopeless than ever before. The World Government still loots the nations without mercy and holds them in its iron claws.
Artur Tschistokjow, a young dissident from Belarus, takes over the leadership of the Freedom Movement of the Rus, a small group of rebels that fights against the Lodge Brothers in the underground.
While a big economic crisis starts in Belarus, the rebels form a growing revolutionary movement. Frank, Alfred and an increasing number of discontent Belarusians join Tschistokjow`s organization. They finally follow the Russian dissident to a point of no return.

Smashwords - Prey World - Organized Rage - A book by Alexander Merow

U.S. Amazon doesn't have it for the kindle. I did send in a kindle request though.

I finally took the plunge and downloaded Part I from Smashwords onto my PC.
It is looking beautiful, there on the same screen with all my Kindle downloads to my Kindle. Now to do some reading.
Or figure out how to get it over to my Kindle.
But after skiming it looks very professionally written and nicely set on the page.
Congratulations!
Peder
:flowers:

Ah! Finally got it over to my Kindle. Looks very nice there too. Now I am set up for some reading.
:flowers:

Part 4 of Prey World has been translated. That was really a lot of work :cool:

Prey World IV - Counterrevolution

After the revolution in 2036, Belarus and Lithuania recover under the reign of the Rus. But the attempt to expand the rebellion against the World Government to Russia is accompanied by a lot of setbacks. Suddenly, a second revolutionary movement appears out of nothing and stops the advance of Artur Tschistokjow`s organization.
Soon Russia is shaken by a conflict between the Freedom Movement of the Rus and their new rivals, the collectivists. Frank Kohlhaas, as the leader of the trooper units of the freedom movement, fights in the first rank once more. But this time, it seems to come to a bad end for the young rebel...

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/178952

Back