• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Take by Martina Cole

ruby

My copy arrived today!

Is anyone else reading it?

I would love to know what you think of it?

I carnt put it down!

Martina Cole at her best! :D

Waiting for my copy to come. Poor student so Im waiting for the libraries copy to come in-but im first on the list so hopefully not too long now!

I finished The Take last night!

I really enjoyed it!

In my opinion its Martina Cloes best book to date! :D

ruby said:
I finished The Take last night!

I really enjoyed it!

In my opinion its Martina Cloes best book to date! :D

Is it better than Ladykiller?

I really should start reading my one seeing as though I rushed out and bought it the day it was released:eek: :D

I thought it was much better than
Lady Killers! :D

Why rush out and buy a book and not even start it?

ruby said:
I thought it was much better than
Lady Killers! :D

Why rush out and buy a book and not even start it?

Can't wait to read it now:cool:

I have had a head cold the last few days so I didn't bother starting it as I knew I wouldn't enjoy it if I was feeling ill.:eek:

I have met Martina Cole a few times now at book signings and she is so nice and very friendly. She also has great taste in jewellery;) :D

Royal Flush said:
Can't wait to read it now:cool:

I have had a head cold the last few days so I didn't bother starting it as I knew I wouldn't enjoy it if I was feeling ill.:eek:

I have met Martina Cole a few times now at book signings and she is so nice and very friendly. She also has great taste in jewellery;) :D

Hope you enjoy it!
Let me know what you think after you read it!

hello ruby

havent been around a while coz ive been so busy : thus Ive only just finished the Take. Managed to get a signed copy quite unexpectadly so that was a treat.

I thought it was a bit slow at first, but definitely got better at the end. I've heard some say it's her best so far. Might say a bit of a 'happily ever after' ending butnonetheless glad it worked out like that!

Cant wait till her next one: just hope I have a bit more time to read it!

claire29 said:
hello ruby

havent been around a while coz ive been so busy : thus Ive only just finished the Take. Managed to get a signed copy quite unexpectadly so that was a treat.

I thought it was a bit slow at first, but definitely got better at the end. I've heard some say it's her best so far. Might say a bit of a 'happily ever after' ending butnonetheless glad it worked out like that!

Cant wait till her next one: just hope I have a bit more time to read it!

Hi claire
Glad you enjoyed The Take,and lucky you getting a signed copy.:)
I feel the same as yourself and carnt wait for her next book.

Back