• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The True Story of the Three Little Pigs

SFG75

Bought this one when I was vacationing a few weeks ago. My little ones are too young to understand the original story, let alone the "revisionist" history provided by the wolf.:D Right now, they're at th stage of looking at the pictures and identifying features(i.e.-teeth, feet, etc.) Anyone else have little ones that love this or love this book themselves? Gotta admit, this one makes me smile every time I see it.:cool:

I read that book a while back when it first came out. I was a little old for it, but my mother was teaching pre-school. I remember reading it to her class. Such a great story for kids. I've got to agree that it wouldn't be great for little little ones though. It's really only funny if you've grown up knowing the original story.

Bought this one when I was vacationing a few weeks ago. My little ones are too young to understand the original story, let alone the "revisionist" history provided by the wolf.:D Right now, they're at th stage of looking at the pictures and identifying features(i.e.-teeth, feet, etc.) Anyone else have little ones that love this or love this book themselves? Gotta admit, this one makes me smile every time I see it.:cool:

Havn't you seen Grimm?
The pigs were police analysts and the wolf was the good guy.

Back