• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

They Always Come in Three by E.L. Crenshaw

Diane D.

I read so many thrillers with the hopes of being surprised - and so many don't come up to snuff: you can see the evolution of the plot a mile away. Not so with Crenshaw's THEY ALWAYS COME IN THREES - it takes you by surprise, and that's what I look for in my thriller reading.

Any commercial airplane ride always begins at the gate. The plane taxis to the runway, then there's liftoff, flight, and touchdown. Everything's smooth and everything works, in an ideal situation. But what if one airline begins to suffer not one, but a series of devastating crashes? What if the usual path of taxi, liftoff, flight, and touchdown doesn't end safely at the gate? And what if a deadly force is involved in a series of events that bring airline safety crashing to the ground?

Author E.L. Crenshaw happens to be an aviation professional himself; so his observations of what can cause a plane's crash are based not on fictional possibilities but upon reality. Backed by this reality, They Always Come in Three assumes a life of its own and as engines rev, a plane crashes in its opening chapter, and an investigation immediately kicks in.

Turbulence increases, agents and police officers clash, and prisoners are taken. There is potential for great change or great corruption - in the Department of Homeland Security.

As the flight nears its conclusion, readers are brought on board for a surprising outcome: one that neatly wraps up loose ends and provides a bit of a twist.

Back