• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

This Bookworm's introduction...

Bookworm Beauty

My name is Jessica. I'm definately a bookworm. I love reading and have probably read more books than all of the people in my year combined.

If I'm not reading I'm probably writing an essay about something I'm researching. I love to learn about many different topics.

My dreams are to one day become Journalist and have my own column in a daily newspaper.

I also love music. I play the clarinet, bass clarinet, flute, piano, and guitar. I hope to learn to play all the different instruments.

I'm so happy to have found this Forum. I needed somewhere to discuss books while I'm not at school. See you around!

Welcome Jessica. :)
It seems you're addicted to reading. Well, I like reading but haven't reached this stage yet, maybe soon ;) .

By the way, nice avatar...

Hi Jessica!
I like music too: I sing and play violin, neither of them very well :(
What kinds of books do you like?

Carrot said:
Hi have a nice time here on B&R

B&R sounds like some family grill-steak place. I'm goint to say TBF from here on out and confuse the nooblers.;) :p

Back