• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

this forum is awesome now

mpop

kickbox
I didn't check this forum for more than 6 months now, since I was away traveling in India. I checked it today for the first time in 6 months and I am pleasantly surprised to see how it change in a good way. I find it more cozy now and friendly.
good work guys!

It's nice to hear that about the site. Since my first visit, which was recent, I found the same thing; a causy and friendly place. I've seen many forums but nothing like that. Keep up the good work guys... :)

I have to agree with this. I remember first stumbling across this about a year back, and there were quite a few nasty comments being aimed at people. That isn't really the case now, from what I've read, and it makes a more comfortable atmosphere to post in :d Aint it nice?

Remember, it is all you new members who bring in all the colour and enthusiasm. Intelligent new members who post (and stay) can make all the difference, as has been demonstrated by some of us. Drop by often and post more often!

ds

Back