• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Time to go.

Martin

It's been loads of fun, but it hasn't been, lately. Therefore, it's my time to go. My thanks to Darren for making this fantastic place possible and to all the people on here who've made this darned place so addicting (you know who you are).

Exit, stage left.

im sorry to learn you have come to this decition
i believe you are one of the posters who has made this forum so unique, adictive and fun, and will miss your input, witts and support, im sure others think so as well.
i know you been in an inconfortable spot the last days but if thats your choice we cant do no other than accept and respect it.
i can only hope you change your mind, and expect to hear about you in the future, i shall only add that you can count me as a friend.

mr_michel said:
im sorry to learn you have come to this decition
i believe you are one of the posters who has made this forum so unique, adictive and fun, and will miss your input, witts and support, im sure others think so as well.
i know you been in an inconfortable spot the last days but if thats your choice we cant do no other than accept and respect it.
i can only hope you change your mind, and expect to hear about you in the future, i shall only add that you can count me as a friend.
Agreed....I've only been a member a few days, but have found your posts both entertaining and informative.
There are always a few people who love nothing better to bitch and moan, you'll never please them, no matter what you say or do.
Take a few days off.....get drunk.....kick the wife......whatever, just remember, it's just a BB on the net....no big deal! ;):D

Oh that's sad to hear Martin/James.....whatever you're first name is ;) ;) You gave me a great welcoming to this forum and it's so sad to hear you have to go before we get to have a good chat. I hope you change your mind. Take care, I'm sure everyone will miss you. :eek: :(
Jessica :D

:p You know what she meant, no one wants to see you go :( Anyway Phil's going to be most pissed off at your timing - his new computer arrives in 3 days - he was looking forward to coming back on here :eek:

And he should still be looking forward to coming here - it's a great place to hang out. I just believe that I'll make more people happy than unhappy by leaving.

And this is not me being surly and wallowing in selfpity, mind. It's been something I've thought about for a long time.

Cheers

Martin said:
I just believe that I'll make more people happy than unhappy by leaving.
Well I don't agree, some people are never happy and will just find something else to complain about - you're a valuable member of these boards, yes you spam along with the rest of us, but you also write reviews etc which I for one find very useful!

Why would you leave? Because people disagree with you? That's kinda silly :)

Nobody here dislikes you ( i think ) and as mentioned before you are a great part of the forum and the wabbit would miss you too.

If you are determined to go then, take care :)

Back