• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Time to go.

Jessica089 said:
I dont think he should go....let's vote.

I vote that you read the rest of the thread. He was only in a strop for a couple of hours that he decided to make public.

Are you accusing me of something? If so, please do it without beating around the bush.

Cheers

Martin said:
Are you accusing me of something? If so, please do it without beating around the bush.

I'm accusing you of nothing. I'm just saying you decided to throw your toys out the pram for a thread.

I don't even know what that means.

Look, this is you, this is a bush .. and this is you, beating around it.

Cheers

At least I'm honest. :cool:
To be fair, I did it when I was called Mile-O-Phile. Mile-O never came back though. :D

It's the English speaking world's tendency to pepper the world with little white lies as is illustrated by your bum looks great in it, you hair looks great, that smells lovely, and of course I respect you. :)

At the moment, at work :) He hasn't had a computer since we moved (I've been using my laptop), but his new computer is being delivered tomorrow so hopefully, providing they don't mess up, he should be back on here soon.

Ice said:
At the moment, at work :)

You seem pretty pleased that he's at work, Ice.

Any truth to the rumor that he's been off the forum to recover from liposuction and we can expect and new and improved ass at his unveiling?

RaVeN

Back