• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Top ten things to do before...

Gem said:
You know that I have no idea what i'm talking about, right? :D

What? This fatal blow doth wilt the tide of youth...I may not live...unless to live means to die...

Gem said:
You have a sewing machine, I always wanted a sewing machine, not that I can sew or even really want to learn how :D

It's great. Made made my lovely new avatar with it. Sock monkeys are great. I still need a LOT of practice though.

Is there any secret lemonade? :D

I have a sewing machine too...and I can use it. Sort of. I have made entire dresses once or twice under duress for weddings, but am really only good for hemming.

Secret lemonade is forthcoming.

Gem said:
Do I detect just a hint of sarcasm? :D

That is certain. I am nothing if not sarcastic. (perhaps that should go in the nothing thread..)

I have just had a realization about the lemons. I don't have a lemon strainer..nor do I have any tall water pitchers. I can't make lemonade..unless I squeeze it into a bowl.

tundra said:
have just had a realization about the lemons. I don't have a lemon strainer..nor do I have any tall water pitchers. I can't make lemonade..unless I squeeze it into a bowl

Go on squeeze it into a bowl,like they did in days long ago :D .

Gem said:
Go on squeeze it into a bowl,like they did in days long ago :D .

I just bought a pitcher. I guess I can get on with life now...except for three of my secret lemons went moldy.

Back