• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Trouble with cut and paste

Wabbit

Since we moved over to VB 3.0 I have not been able to cut and paste. I'm using Firefox 1.0.7

I can cut and paste just fine when I use IE. Anybody else having that problem?

I use IE and cut and paste is fine for me. My problem is that my computer keeps freezing whilst I'm on TBF and I have to either restart or shutdown. :mad:

I have been SO tempted on a number of occasions :) Really tho I just don't want to mess around learning a whole new system.

Halo said:
I use IE and cut and paste is fine for me. My problem is that my computer keeps freezing whilst I'm on TBF and I have to either restart or shutdown. :mad:

Firefox. Nuff said.

Wabbit said:
I'm using Firefox 1.0.7

I'm using the latest version of firefox (I assume that is what 1.0.7 is) on both my computers at home and I haven't had a single problem with cutting and pasting. I am, however, having what sounds like the same problem as Halo. I'll be plugging away and all of a sudden I can't reach TBF anymore. It will happen for a minute or two and then go away.

Zolipara said:
Delete your cache files.
Thanks for the suggestion, but it isn't the answer. Firefox is set up to auto delete them. I also don't have a problem cutting and pasting in any other site but the book forum. I can even cut and paste here when pasting into the URL pop up box.

Mehastings said:
I'm using the latest version of firefox (I assume that is what 1.0.7 is) on both my computers at home and I haven't had a single problem with cutting and pasting. I am, however, having what sounds like the same problem as Halo. I'll be plugging away and all of a sudden I can't reach TBF anymore. It will happen for a minute or two and then go away.
Strange... I just now discovered that I can cut and past here in edit mode. Very strange. I'm going to experiment a bit, and if they come to nothing I will have to start uninstalling extentions I have because I guess that will be where the problem is.

EDIT: OK, I fixed the problem! I changed the TBF posting mode and it works now. Bloody thing :p

Back