• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Trouble With This Forum

raffaellabella

I've been having some trouble posting lately. Sometimes I am unable to type in the "message" section and can only type in the "Title" section. Then I come back later and all is fine.

I've tried posting on other forums I subscribe to and haven't any difficulties with them. Does anyone know why this is happening because it is getting very frustrating. :eek:

I'm sorry to hear you are still having trouble. :( I don't have any suggestions other than the ones I've already given you. Perhaps this is browser related. Are you using anything out of the ordinary? I know a few members have had occasional trouble with Safari and Opera. Anyway, I hope this clears up soon!

I'm using Opera as an internet browser and it's working properly, if there's a question concerning it, let me know.

Sorry to hear it is still not working. Did you send Darren the information I suggested?

I've had a bit of trouble too. I'll be typing a long post, and I'll get kicked out for not being on long enough...no problem, but when I re-login and post my post, I get taken to a blank page with just my post on it.(sorry for the redundancy) I try to refresh the page, and it asks me to re-send the information. So I go back to where I was typing with the back button, and push refresh, and my post isn't there. :confused:

I think I use Norcom2000 browser. Not sure though.

Sometime there can be problems with internet connections around the world so pages get corrupted as they get sent.

You could try clearing your browser's cookies and cache to see if that helps.

The site should work with all modern browsers (IE, Firefox etc).

I've noticed lately that's its hit or miss with this site. I've cleared my cookies and temp internet files and it was still a half hour before the site was ok. Very strange.

Back