• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Used Book Stores Online

Rinker

Does anyone know of any online used book stores? I know amazon sells used books but, I'm wanting to but quite a few and if i do from there the shipping costs more than all the books together. Thanks.

Try Ebay Ebay or if you are in the UK Ebay UK If you are from any other place you can find a link on the main site for a local version of Ebay.

Happy hunting :)

Powells.com, Abebooks, alibris, half.com

I've bought some books on amazon for a penny, which means they only cost the shipping (about $3 or so.)

Half.com

is great. They always have what I want and most can be found for around a dollar plus $2.79 shipping.

I've used abebooks.com loads of times and have never had a problem. I've never used them for fiction though so I don't know how good they are for that. They're more of a network of secondhand booksellers I think, so you can choose exactly what copy you want and which country you want to have them shipped from. Quality has always been first class but they provide really good details about wear and tear.

Back