• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Vampire book help

Yukina W.

About three years ago I got this book for christmas. Soon after I finished reading it I loaned it to a friend. My friend then lost it. Lucky me:p . I have been looking for a new one for a while. The problem is I don't remeber the title or what the story line was really like. The only thing I remeber is that it was short stories about vampires. The author was well and it was paperback. I think the title had kiss in it.

The only thing I remeber is that it was short stories about vampires. The author was well and it was paperback. I think the title had kiss in it.

Did you think the author wrote well or was the word "well" part of this person's name?

OMG! I know of a book like that. It had four short vampire stories written by four different authors. I'd finished the first one, but lost the book at school soon after I started the second. It was called His Immortal Embrace and had a subtitle that said Surrender to the Kiss of the Vampire.

Back