• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Vanity Fair

raffaellabella

Has anyone else noticed that recently Vanity Fair has less pages and the articles are not as good as in previous issues? Or is it just me?

I can't speak with great authority on this as I'm not a regular reader of that magazine. I'd say that they must be doing a good job as they've had some breakthrough articles about the Iraq war and the whole "deep-throat" announcement. Judging by that standard, that's a pretty good track record for a magazine. Heck, the Washington Post is lucky to come up with even one item of break through importance. :rolleyes:

SFG75 said:
I can't speak with great authority on this as I'm not a regular reader of that magazine. I'd say that they must be doing a good job as they've had some breakthrough articles about the Iraq war and the whole "deep-throat" announcement.
Um hello....You're forgetting about the famous Jennifer Aniston interview. Obviously it's bigger than Iraq and deep-throat added together!

mehastings said:
Um hello....You're forgetting about the famous Jennifer Aniston interview. Obviously it's bigger than Iraq and deep-throat added together!

Dang!, I've been waiting to read that one. :( I wondered about that since she is now dating Brad Pitt. Right? :D

SFG75 said:
Dang!, I've been waiting to read that one. :( I wondered about that since she is now dating Brad Pitt. Right? :D

According to the rags you have to stare at while waiting to pay for your groceries, she is SOOO hurt and SOOO confused that Brad and Angelina are adopting children of various ethnicities while playing on the beach and whatnot. I have to wonder WHO CARES??? I spent 25 minutes in line at the market yesterday and was ready to gnaw my hand off.

I have to wonder WHO CARES??? I spent 25 minutes in line at the market yesterday and was ready to gnaw my hand off.

You don't get it do you!.? :rolleyes: Another Tombraider movie rests solely upon Angelina's marital happiness. If we can't have Tombraider, then the world as we know it will come to a grinding halt. :eek: Not only that, but Brad might strain his back after lifting Angelina's lips off of the beach continuously. If that happens, then we won't have movies about authors who kill and who look through mysterious little windows. Sheesh, I thought you of all people would understand the monumental significance of this whole thing. :rolleyes:

:p

Back