• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

very good scifi movie

chiangmaifalcon

I watched movie called Pandorum on HBO. It was one of the best space movies I have seen in a long time. The star is Dennis Quaid and also Cung Le, who I have met in US, plays a very good part in it.

I remember Dennis Quaid from Enemy Mine. That has to be one of my favorite sci fi movies of all time.

I haven't seen Pandorum, but I'll look out for it.

I don't have cable. We do get some HBO shows on free-to-air TV in Australia, but I doubt I'll get to see Pandorum on free-to-air.

Sorry i don`t have the HBO in my TV i really want that channel because some of my friend says that the HBO shows all the latest films. I really want to take that channel. hope i next year my cable operator provides me this channel.

I watched movie called Pandorum on HBO. It was one of the best space movies I have seen in a long time. The star is Dennis Quaid and also Cung Le, who I have met in US, plays a very good part in it.

I saw this a few months back and agree with you, it's an awesome movie. They really got the whole mix of decent sci-fi story but also horror element just right. I was surprised that this film hadn't gotten more coverage as it's very strong.

Chiang Mai has satellite channel called UBC Truevisions and has HBO, Cinemax and Star movies and also Asian movie channels. Also some tv series. However it does not get Fox Crime channel which I would really like.

Back