• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

VH1s Super Group

SFG75

Anyone see this show?

Five seasoned Rock Stars descend on Las Vegas to form a band and save Rock and Roll. The catch? None of them know who their band mates are ahead of time. Motor City Madman Ted Nugent, Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach and Anthrax's Scott Ian team up with drummer (Led Zeppelin heir) Jason Bonham and Biohazard's Evan Seinfeld to live together, form a band, write new music and perform a concert in just 12 days.

Legendary Rock Manager Doc McGhee is enlisted to keep these legendary Rock egos in check, and keep the mission on track. Together, in a city of sin, they struggle to navigate the drinking, fighting, lap dances and somehow find the time to write, rehearse, and put on a show worthy of their formidable rock legacies. Five Rock Stars. 12 Days. No Excuses. This is Supergroup.

I saw two episodes of the show today. Nugent is just awesome, quite the guy. Sebastian Bach needs to work at a hot-dog stand in Fresno or something, the guy just doesn't "get it" at all. Even if this super-group takes off, I don't see them lasting at all.

I agree, they will more than likely just fade away. I can't stand all these shows on VH2, like the Rockstar or the INXS replacement. It was embarrassing to watch, and it just cripples the band before they even release anything.:rolleyes:

Back