• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Victoria Beckham: That Extra Half An Inch

cleokimble

kickbox
Just bought it yesterday in paperback and its beautiful... Victoria is a style icon and for anyone into fashion or who just loves Victoria its great. There are some beautiful pics and amazing fashion tips... Also have just discovered that Victoria writes blogs on her website dvbstyle.com... she's just amazing or should i say... MAJOR!!!!

Just we're on the same page here, this is a book that contains Victoria Beckham's fashion tips written by her and Hadley Freeman (presumably the ghostwriter)?

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. At least she's reading. Right?

I didn't even realize she wrote a book. This is probably because I'm ambivalent about Victoria Beckham. I don't despise her and I don't adore her. With that said, I won't be picking this one up :).

I think she's a talentless bimbo. She probably couldn't care less what I think...but I still think I'm right :D

Just bought it yesterday in paperback and its beautiful... Victoria is a style icon and for anyone into fashion or who just loves Victoria its great. There are some beautiful pics and amazing fashion tips... Also have just discovered that Victoria writes blogs on her website dvbstyle.com... she's just amazing or should i say... MAJOR!!!!

Hi, Vicky Posh:D
I'm so glad to see you're developing your computer skills so well!

Posh Spice is my favorite space alien. I just wish the mothership would come back and get her already.
She is the weirdest looking person or weirdest looking human shaped object, I mean. Ha.
I have to give her credit though. She managed to take a dead end musical venture (Spice Girls) that should have blighted her career forever and turned it into something that will never end.

Back