• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Vote for November Book Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rune

It's that time again. Need nominations for next months book discussion :)

I nominate

King Rat by China Mieville
The Weavers of Saramyr by Chris Wooding

I nominate (drum roll please) ....

Eaters of the Dead - Michael Chricton
Atlantis Found - Clive Cussler
The Best Laid Plans - Sidney Sheldon

I would second Litany's nomination of Weaveworld, but for December instead! I hope to get it for my birthday, which, being at the end of November, would be perfect for a month's delay.

Themistocles said:
I would second Litany's nomination of Weaveworld, but for December instead! I hope to get it for my birthday, which, being at the end of November, would be perfect for a month's delay.

Fair enough. I've got plenty on my to read pile, so I'll read it along with you in November even if no one else will. :)

I vote The Runes of the Earth by Stephen R. Donaldson... it's the first book of the Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant... it just came out... i bought it... i'm reading it... it's a fantastic continuation of the Thomas Covenant trilogies.

I definitely vote for Weaveworld - I could stand to read it an 8th time :D, but I could wait til December if I have to. I also vote for Eaters of the Dead

We have a few votes coming through so I will try and collate them :)

Weaverworld by Clive Barker - 3 votes (though those votes would prefer it for December.

Eaters of the Dead - Michael Chricton - 2 votes

King Rat by China Mieville - 1 vote

The Weavers of Saramyr by Chris Wooding - 1 vote

The Forever War - Joe Haldeman - 2 vote

Atlantis Found - Clive Cussler - 1 vote

The Best Laid Plans - Sidney Sheldon - 1 vote

White Apples by Jonathan Caroll - 1 vote

Permutation city by Greg Egan - 1 vote

The Runes of the Earth by Stephen R. Donaldson - 1 vote

Please could I remind members that the nominations for this forum book discussion must be either fantasy/sci-fi or dark fantasy or dark sci-fi

Nothing else. Some of these nominations are adventure genre and mystery :eek:

I've read weaveworld and forever war, but as forever war is on my shelf i'll 2nd that (and try to get hold of weaveworld for dec - Ebay here i come :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back