• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wallace and Grommit

SFG75

O.K., I admit it-I love it!. My kids are watching this one and they are just hooked, quite frankly, so am I!. Victor Quartermaine.....what a character!.;)

Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I also watch Creature Comforts on BBC America (the same creators) and love that show as well.

We saw it in the theater, being big fans. Then my family just watched it again this weekend. I really want a dog like Grommit to get me out of jams. Plus, he's quiet, quick-thinking -- what a dog. That, with Wallace's enthusiasm and "creativity," makes a compelling team.:)

I haven't seen the movie yet... no one in my family wanted to see it... and I can't drive yet...

I loved the first three, mainly because I was only a child. I went to see The Curse Of Were Rabbit at the cinema and enjoyed it, but nowhere near as much as I did the previous three, which is understandable.

Back