• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

watch this video, it's about the history of state sponsored

Takes a deep breath...

Alex Jones is a big conspiracy buff. his Infowars webpage is dedicated to everything conspiratorial. He hid in the bushes one year to record what went on at Bohemian Grove, a retreat for the elected and media powers that be. They also meet at Davos Switzerland and from these places, plan to control the world according to him. If it's true, it's the worst kept secret in the world and they fly in rather unsecretively.

I do appreciate the post huxley, but I'm afraid that I believe everything about 911 was settled by the bi-partisan and highly esteemed members of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States. I have read the report thoroughly three times. You have democrats, republicans, liberals, and conservatives, not to mention a former secretary of the navy and other "military men." I have seen videos about the government causing the buildings to implode. When they would have set the charges without the countless employees night and day knowing isn't explained. Events such as 911 are very chaotic and seeminly have "loose ends" that later on, can be perfectly explained. It's these "loose ends" that people like Jones make their bread and butter from.

well, at the start he talks about the document moments in history that government involved in false flags. and mid video he talks about the 7/7 boomings.

people said " i don't have 2 hours" well break it up , watch 1/2 hour one day, ect....

it's a good video and it talks about alot of historical events.

Huxley, if you want a discussion on these conspiracy nut movies you keep posting, it would probably help if you were to a) explain better why you feel it's important for people to watch them, and b) share your own opinions of them. That's sort of the very nature of a discussion. So please, feel free to share whether you're posting these because you believe that a team of Jewish lizards impersonating humans orchestrated 9/11, or because you feel it's important that nutters like these get the laughing-at they properly deserve.

Well said, Stew, SFG and beer good. I don't think I'll take any "You can't argue with the facts" advice from someone who chain-reads David Icke books. (Huxley's profile: "Currently Reading: david icke- the biggest secret. Reading Next: david icke-i am me i am free")

Well said, Stew, SFG and beer good. I don't think I'll take any "You can't argue with the facts" advice from someone who chain-reads David Icke books. (Huxley's profile: "Currently Reading: david icke- the biggest secret. Reading Next: david icke-i am me i am free")

I wouldn't call it "chain-reading"; if I remember correctly, Huxley has been reading "The Biggest Secret" at least since June.

Back