• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

wats that one book where...

chikero

Ok I know this is to discuss thrillers and stuff but this book is a thriller and so i thought it'll be better to post my help blog here too. please bear with me i really want to find this book

it's about a girl who spends the night at her friend's house when these guys dressed in human skin come and kill them, and only the girl and her friend's little brother make it out. They live in a new neighborhood so no one hears them and they have to run for it to safety while being chased by these guys. eventually the police come and they are safe but the one of the guys in this demented group is held responsibly for them getting away and if he doesn't find the girl and the boy and kill them then his family will be killed the same way .

I cant remember the author either but i do remember the cover had purple in it, and i found it at walmart.but that was a long time ago and I don't see it there anymore or on their website. oh and the author is a guy. please please help me!!!!

I was looking at the Richard Laymon web site and found your book.

Endless Night by Richard Laymon -

Jody Fargo is a cop's daughter, sweet sixteen but tougher than she looks. She's sleeping over at her friend Evelyn's house when the killers break in. She sees Evelyn spitted on a spear by a man dressed in human skins. She rescues the only other survivor of the massacre - Andy, Evelyn's twelve-year-old brother. She kills a man so they can get away. It's just as well that she's her father's daughter...
Simon Quirt sounds like a regular guy. Not the kind of fellow who would rape and murder in the dead of night. But, together with his friends, that's just what he does. Now Simon is alone. His friends, so called, have gone. They've left him to find the only eyewitnesses to their crime and dispose of them. He has to do it - or they'll slaughter his family. In any case, Simon has his own reasons for sticking around. He can't wait to get his hands on Jody...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!! That;s it!! Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!!
I so thankful for your help!!!:) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No problem:) Like I said, I was just looking at his website. The bigger problem had been where to find your post:confused: , lol. I visit a lot of message boards, and couldn't remember where someone was looking for this book.

Back