• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wearing tights in winter - can somebody explain me this?

I wear skirts (though never mini skirts) in temperatures below zero myself, and it's only cold for a while. My toes and fingers are the only body parts that suffer when I'm out, really.

That's right. At some point everything gets numb. Been there done that but here in CA it isn't really necessary. We go without tigths. :D

Very interesting thread,here we can get as low as -40-45 with the wind,your tears from the cold become icicles,and most people dress like bears.The tights in the picture are more like dressing up hose,the tights to use for winter and not freeze your butt off would be the thick black tights pantyhose that are not see through under pants,but then again we have the smart ones that still want to look cute in minus 40 and wear the dressy ones,lol

my contribution to the thread.

I've worn tights and a skirt in below zero (below -20 C) weather before. It's really not that bad.

Back