• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Webcams for female users

Stewart

Based on the findings on this thread it must be asked if Darren can use the money made from the advertising on this site to send a free webcam out to all active female users prepared to go topless in, er, the pursuit of more life.

I propose you could replace their avatar with a thumbnail image with can be clicked for a full screen active camera shot. I would also like to suggest the addition of a new personal gallery for every male and lesbian member of the forum.

Quickly, before they change their minds. :p

Stewart said:
There's no time.

what we have to decide now!? right now? if people are willing to take their clothes of today, they most certainly will tommorow. i just feel that we as a forum have to have more rounded debate.

Stewart said:
There's no time.
A day late and a dollar short, pal. The time has come and gone. I have already stripped, shown and covered back up. Oh, well, better luck next time. :rolleyes:

jenngorham said:
what we have to decide now!? right now? if people are willing to take their clothes of today, they most certainly will tommorow. i just feel that we as a forum have to have more rounded debate.

Well topless is fine and dandy for now but when it gets colder, I don't know, I may have to tuck the girls away :(

Stewart said:
I would also like to suggest the addition of a new personal gallery for every male and lesbian member of the forum.

Woah woah woah. First of all, why only lesbians? Secondly, I'm not so sure about this every male bit here. While I'm certainly willing to look at all my lovely female friends with their tops off, I'm not so sure about looking at you boys.

novella said:
He's trying to pick up a man, but he's shy. Don't you see??

Poor Stewart. If you ever get to New England give me a ring. I've got a brother who's quite good looking! He might need some convincing though.

Ronny said:
Good point, what do you want Stewart?

muffy.jpg

Probably something more like this.​

Back