• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Website update

I find it hard to push my writing, I'm no self-publicist, which is probably why I'll never be published. But I have a blog and a website (my daughter-in-law suggested it). I update my blog every couple of days and I have just made big changes to my website. I'd had first chapters of my novels on it, but I have just changed them to extracts. They are more useful, I think. You can reach my website through my blog.

I enjoyed your website. Don't apologize for being "self-serving." Who else should you be serving? No one will know about you as a writer unless you put it out there. Good luck with publication.

JohnB

You must have been reading my blog!
Not far from Edinburgh.
Not really. It says you are in Scotland on the top right of each post.

I was asking because in Glasgow we have a monthly event for writers, journos, students of writing, agents, publishers, etc. which involves brief presentations and networking and would have provided more info on it. In Edinburgh there's something similar, although I have no idea as to the quality of it.

Not really. It says you are in Scotland on the top right of each post.

I was asking because in Glasgow we have a monthly event for writers, journos, students of writing, agents, publishers, etc. which involves brief presentations and networking and would have provided more info on it. In Edinburgh there's something similar, although I have no idea as to the quality of it.

Stewart, thanks for the Edinburgh website. It looks interesting, well worth following up.

Back