• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Websites You Visit

direstraits

I'm looking for interesting sites to visit - outside of my own comfortable sites. I think it'd be fascinating to know what sites others find interesting.

I would like to ask for at least 2 of your favourite websites - it can be something you visit everyday, or just something interesting.

But don't repeat recommendations. Let's see what else is out there!

Mine are:
Kuro5hin - a blog that lists out interesting Tech and Culture stuff.
The Business of Software - A column that talks about the independent software developer. Very interesting, funny and full of tips for those who'd like to venture into self-entrepreneurship.

ds

Martin said:
Sweet jesus - that InterGlot is fantastic! Such a useful tool for me!

Yeah, that's brilliant - I wish I'd known about this earlier. It even gives you the conjugations - sweet!

Krys said:
I could always list more too. I have WAY too many bookmarks.
That's it, isn't it? There is simply so much information on the internet at any given moment, and all of them vying for your time and attention. That's why I find it interesting to know what floats to the tops of your bookmark piles.

I have way too many links as well. :)

I want to recommend:
Wikipedia - free online *community* encyclopedia that is incredibly up to date
del.icio.us - social bookmarking

ds

Back