• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Well, I just pulled a wonderful all-nighter

• Thread starter Deleted member 6550
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6550

To write a 3500-word paper in the writing style of stream of consciousness. It's amazing how fast you can churn out a large of number of words when you really need to. :whistling: And now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to "bed" for, oh, two hours, before I have to get up and function like the rest of the breathing population. I certainly look forward to handing everything in on time, even if I faint shortly after. haha

:)

P.S. If Satan represents tediousness, rough copies are the underworld. I despise them and always have. I have trouble writing genuine roughs -- I've always hit the word processor and pressed the backspace as I went along. Faking them takes so long to write out, though, and then you have to fake edit them, and it's just vile.

G'day and good onya!
Is stream of consciousness just one long sentence? does it have to make sense? reminds me of my letters!
cheers

P.S. If Satan represents tediousness, rough copies are the underworld. I despise them and always have. I have trouble writing genuine roughs -- I've always hit the word processor and pressed the backspace as I went along. Faking them takes so long to write out, though, and then you have to fake edit them, and it's just vile.

I feel your pain. I always write the final copy and then I copy and paste it into another document and then add some stupid sentences and misspell some words to make it look like a rough draft...:whistling: I guess I'm one of those who has to edit as they go.

I feel your pain. I always write the final copy and then I copy and paste it into another document and then add some stupid sentences and misspell some words to make it look like a rough draft...:whistling: I guess I'm one of those who has to edit as they go.

I edit as I go along too.

I edit as I go along too.

I do a mixture. I edit as much as I can on the screen, but then I print out a copy and attack it with a pen. I can usually find plenty more things to change once I'm looking at a hard copy. But I wouldn't necessarily call it a "rough draft," since I never just write without editing and tweaking as I go along.

I do a mixture. I edit as much as I can on the screen, but then I print out a copy and attack it with a pen. I can usually find plenty more things to change once I'm looking at a hard copy. But I wouldn't necessarily call it a "rough draft," since I never just write without editing and tweaking as I go along.

That's what I have a reviewer for. :whistling:

Back