• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Well met!

Sell Sword

Hello, everyone! Hoping to have some stimulating conversations about numerous novels. I mainly read Fantasy but I sprinkle in an unhealthy dose of Horror, Sci-Fi and Thriller/Suspense. I also have 2 boys ages 13 and 7 and read with them.

Well met my good sir! I bid thine travels on thease forums be fine and fare. I trust that your words are sharp as your blade? I look foward to crossing swords with you.

Untill then...

welcome

Sell Sword said:
Hello, everyone! Hoping to have some stimulating conversations about numerous novels. I mainly read Fantasy but I sprinkle in an unhealthy dose of Horror, Sci-Fi and Thriller/Suspense. I also have 2 boys ages 13 and 7 and read with them.

welcome!! and feel free to say whatever you want!! i think you won't see me in the fiction section, but maybe we meet at Horror,Thriller/Suspense. i look forward to it!!
bye

Welcome! I'm quite new here, too. It's great that you read with your kids. My mom always wanted me to be a reader when I was young, but I didn't "grow" into my love for books until I was 17 or 18.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Sell Sword said:
Sci-fi, thriller/ suspense - we can talk. As for horror, my mind's too vivid. I search under the bed, literally, before blissful sleep. Stephen King? I avoid like the plague.

Welcome to the forum..
If you find any stimulating conversations on this forum please let me know, I would like to see one.. :)

Hello!

I'm alsoo very new and am rather tipsy at the moment so I'll try not to go on a spree of tipsynesss. If Billy Oblivion read this... sorry I am a student. Not my idea to go out but hey... now I am a wasted student and lost a few brain cells.

Welcome to the forums... this is an example of bad behaviour... do not post when drunk out of head. But believe me, there are drunker people then me outside...

hay82 said:
But that would completly remove my reason for being here.

Alright, I guess you can terrorize the newbie. :rolleyes: Just save some for me.

Have some coffee, Safia... I think you need it. :eek:

awww.learnit.com_Samples_Fireworks_Fireworks_204_20New_part_202_coffee_cup.png

Ice said:
Welcome to the forum :) Who are your favourite authors?
At this time, George R. R. Martin, John Marco, F. Paul Wilson...but there are a plethora of others whom I enjoy immensely!!!

Cathy C said:
Welcome, Sell Sword! Do you enjoy Lovecraft or Barker?
I read "Cabal" by Clive Barker and liked it. I have read some short stories by Lovecraft, the whole Cthulhu mythos is pretty wild, but difficult to get a grip on for a newbie.

Back