• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are women's favorite subjects?

Sex.
Drugs.
What other people are reading.
Gossip.
Sex.
Love.
Clothes.
Shoes.
Oh yeah, and sex.

depends on the woman. food and shopping hold no joys for me.

this woman likes scifi and fantasy books and computers, and techie toys.. action and scifi movies... action figures.. quiz, puzzle, and weird stuff websites..

you can't generalise about this! we are all different.

I'm in the grip of Scheherezade. A good story, whatever the subject, is all I seek. People, conundrums, developments, are only a few elements of a good story. Shoes too.

zen said:
babies! yuck.. the very thought fills me with horror..... :eek:

So it's not just me? :rolleyes:

You really can't make the assumption that all females will enjoy the same things. I enjoy plenty of things some females dislike and I don't like things other females do. Shopping and clothes I hate (my mother, who doesn't really like shopping much herself, begs me to buy new clothes). Make up I don't wear. Babies, I'd rather junp off a bridge, thank you very much. But just because someone doesn't like very "feminine" things doesn't mean they like the more "male orientated" activites. For example, I hate football.

Don't get me started on a rant... :p

To Zen and tartan skirt, babies don't do a thing for me either, although I've had three of my own. When I was pregnant the first time, I was really worried that I didn't possess a single maternal instinct and would have been much better sticking to a kitten or puppy. However nature is a wonderful thing and I feel instantly in love with my babies, so don't think you'll always feel like you do.

Stewart says that because he was a good boy for his mummy, and helped around the house from an early age ;)

Nah, Steffee, just take a look at his avatar. I bet he spent half his child-hood in time-out. :D

Back