• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you craving?

Wabbit

What are you craving today? For me it's some Chinese SWEET AND SOUR PRAWN BALLS!!!!!! And you know what? I am going to satisfy that desire by eating some tonight :-D

It would be chinese as usual but I had it last night :D mmm... wontons...

So right now its... waffles! Cheese and ham... *drool*

Love, affection, and a pair of strong male arms to hold me close and never let go.

But I'd settle for spicy Thai soup.

Irene Wilde

Chinese food for me too. I'm always craving Chinese food. What's the deal with that? You think maybe they put some kind of heroin-like substance in there to give us withdrawls?

Chocolate........always chocolate!

But this morning, especially those chocolate brownies produced by M&Ms that have lots of chocolate M&Ms scattered on the top. It's just pure chocolate heaven :)

in 8 days im going to mexico and im planning on eating everything i havent taste in the full year, or at least get gastritis from all that spicy food. :D
im have planned in my mind what to eat and where to eat it

mr_michel said:
in 8 days im going to mexico and im planning on eating everything i havent taste in the full year, or at least get gastritis from all that spicy food. :D
im have planned in my mind what to eat and where to eat it

What things are you planning on eating? What did you mist the very most? :)

SillyWabbit said:
What things are you planning on eating? What did you mist the very most? :)

first of all im going to get a barbacoa (not related to the bbq)
and then im going to try every kind of taco avaible
an important factor are the salsas.

i really cant explain the dishes in english, the thing its the way the meat its prepared ill look for some sites in english for recipies (but i guess more sites on english will be exclusive of the tex-mex version).

barbacoa (this is the closest thing i found) (the cooking its right but the meat its usually marinated or whatever its called before cooking) its the most tender meat you'll ever try.

then about the tacos, you take a tortilla (soft tortilla, in mexico we dont have the hard shells like taco bell) put whatever kind of meat in the middle, plus hot sauce or/and fried onion or/and coriander or/and chile.
and again the thing its on how the meat its prepared, here its an example on how to prepare tacos al pastor, which is probably the most popular kind of taco in mexico (most of the ingredients are just to marinate the meat)

this restaurant website explains a lot about the tacos

Thanks, that's really interesting! :)

Have a good time in Mexico and hope you get to try all those yummy things! :-D

I read all dese posts about Chinese Food, but the real stuff is a little different than the English/American variety...

Still, I can buy some good ol' chow-mien for a little under 25NT (50p-ish)! Compare that to the 4quid a box shit in England and in the words of Jamie Oliver..."I'm laughing..."

I'm into 'chou-dou-fou' in a big way...Stinky Fried Tofu...you gotta love it!

Back