• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

* Halo not listening to Morrissey or The Smiths shock * :eek:
I'm listening to Beautiful Garbage by er, Garbage, in preparation for buying their new album.

Halo said:
I'm listening to Beautiful Garbage by er, Garbage, in preparation for buying their new album.
They are coming out with a new album? Just hope it's better than the last one.

Yes, it was out yesterday and is titled "Bleed Like Me" (nice!). I've heard the first song from it, "Why Do You Love Me?" on Jonathan Ross and it's pretty good. The catchy chorus is currently stuck in my head.

Halo said:
Yes, it was out yesterday and is titled "Bleed Like Me" (nice!). I've heard the first song from it, "Why Do You Love Me?" on Jonathan Ross and it's pretty good. The catchy chorus is currently stuck in my head.
Dammit.. I don't have any money left for this month and now I have to go out and buy a cd.

Advice from my mother: You don't have to buy it, hay. It will still be there next month.
Advice from me: Get out your credit card! Buy buy buy! :D

Think I'll take your advice instead of your mother's... It's not like the bank is going to send out someone to beat me up if I use money I don't have. :)

And you can justify it further by telling yourself that you can get it for special bargain prices when it is newly released. By next month, it will have gone up in price. Therefore, you are saving yourself money! :D

Finding ways to justify my spending? Oh yes. Sometimes I don't even bother with the justification. :D But I'm actually good at managing my money and have never had an overdraft. I wouldn't even have any debts at all if it wasn't for my student loans. :rolleyes:

I didn't normally have any overdraft but first my computer crashed and I had to get new hardware for that, and then I had to buy a lot of books for university. Don't even want to think about student loan, that is just way to big. :)
But next month, I'm going to be all better again :) I'm just using that money now :D

bobbyburns said:
I thought education was pretty much free in denmark?
It is and we get money each month, but it's not really enough, not for me at least, so I have a student loan (not sure that's what it's called) where i get extra money each month, which I have to pay back once I'm done with my education.

And the Rammstein album is actually quite good.

Stereophonics - Superman. I'm really starting to like this band, they have a bit of U2 about them.

Back