• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live

Hey, it's on the radio, ok?! I hate the song, too. Can't stand famous people bitching about their fame, about how hard it is.

Cheers

Missy Higgins, '10 days'.

An aquisition from my last trip home. Far too little Australian music in this place :( The way she says "I" and "me" makes me homesick. All those extra vowels... mmm... :eek:

Currently I'm listening to KT Tunstall's debut album. I bought it without knowing who she was or having heard of anything by her (I do that sometimes :rolleyes: ) and I've been very impressed. I loved it on my first hearing and each track has grown tenfold since then.

In fact, it has only been out of my CD player once in order to listen to my Tocotronic album that I thought was missing.

I just bought the new Idlewild album so I suppose KT will get another brief spell out of my CD player.

Stewart said:
I used to love The Levellers.

But now you don't any more?

I love Levelling the Land and The Levellers, but I thought Zeitgeist was pretty shitty. Don't know about their other albums though.

Whiskey for my Men, Beer for my Horses by Toby Keith with Willie Nelson

Yes, we raise up our glasses against evil forces.. singin' whiskey for my men, beer for my horses...

lies said:
But now you don't any more?

I love Levelling the Land and The Levellers, but I thought Zeitgeist was pretty shitty. Don't know about their other albums though.

Ditto. I loved them for those albums but after that they went bad.

Motokid said:
Alice In Chains: Jar Of Flies

I had that years ago...until the tape deck chewed the cassette.

Layne Staley killed himself, didn't he? Or was it a drugs overdose?

Drug overdose. They estimate it was days after he died before anyone found him. Very sad. His vocals were so very distinctive and the harmonies with Jerry Cantrel are so damn cool. They really had a great formula.

I remember the first time I heard them was a video on MTV's Headbangers Ball way back, and I knew I had to get the cd. Man In The Box was the song. I crank that song everytime I hear it on the radio.

Back