• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Hi to everybody. I'm listening to the new album of Sharon Jones "Soul Time" Do You like it? I've only liestened to it two times but in my opinion this new album is not so good as the others. Is this one of these albums you need to listen to more times?
music

I just heard him for the first time today. I can't wait to listen to more. Any recommendations?

I'm more familiar with his work with Nickle Creek..I'd start with their cds first. My favorite song they did was on a collaboration album with the Chieftains: Further Down the Old Plank Road. The Raggle Taggle Gypsies has always been a favorite song of mine since grade school, but their version is utterly awesome.

Thanks! Listening to it now, good stuff. I'd heard a bit of Nickel Creek before, I just didn't realise that Chris Thile was the same guy. But that just means I have even more to listen to now.

Thanks! Listening to it now, good stuff. I'd heard a bit of Nickel Creek before, I just didn't realise that Chris Thile was the same guy. But that just means I have even more to listen to now.

Yes, tis a very slippery slope! From Chris Thile, you can get into Mark O'Connor, who has collaborated with God and Everybody. Check out his work with Edgar Meyer and Yoyo Ma: Appalachian Journey. Emily's Reel is my favorite on this one. O'Conner is also heavily involved with The Transatlantic Session project.

LA BUENA VIDA - Honrado Ciudadano de Occidente

Podría ser que hoy,
fuera uno de esos días increíbles ... :whistling:
Podría ser, lo sé,
no es difícil darse cuenta de eso .
Podría ser que hoy,
me encontrase a Don Quijote de repente,
¡fíjate tú, qué bien!,
el delirante hidalgo de Occidente .
Podría ser, lo sé,
yo también veo gigantes a menudo ...
Quizás lo intentaré
y me atrape o me arrastre la corriente .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVxULQjSWJc&feature=BFa&list=AVGxdCwVVULXcDdKcXxrTvfkphfl9lUq5I&lf=list_related

Back