• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

politik by coldplay

hey monkeycatcher..love your avatar and your sig cracked me up!

sorry, carry on all....

t's 3:40AM, and I'm listening to Wire's 154, drinking milk and playing online Scrabble* while gawking at this site! Livin' the dream!

*Literati, to be exact

drinking milk???? why milk?

i am listening to the gigalo ( sp? ) aunts..really nice and mellow.......

milk?

Yes, it's quite a cozy little drink, it is, it is. And a nice variation from slurping water all day long.
And there's exciting reading material on the carton. Check this out: "lettmelk: Pasteurisert og homogenisert"
Riveting!

np: Fleurety - Min tid skal komme (which would be Norwegian for "My time shall come")

ricky said:
hey monkeycatcher..love your avatar and your sig cracked me up!

Ty :) I'm going through a Napoleon Dynamite phase at the moment - which you can not only tell by my siggy but also by the fact that I'm listening to Just Dance by Jamiriqai :D (this is the song that is playing in the dance scene).

Did you actually enjoy that film Monkeycatcher? It was one of those that I was really looking forward too and when I finally saw it I was totally dissapointed. Each to their own though. That dance scene from your Avatar has to be the best bit. Just a pity that I had to sit through the rest of it to see it. ;)

Puddleglum, I felt the same way, I had heard it was hilarious and I had to see it and then I sat there in stunned silence waiting for the good bits which were few and far between. I thought maybe it was just me and only I didn't get it :confused:

Puddleglum said:
Did you actually enjoy that film Monkeycatcher? It was one of those that I was really looking forward too and when I finally saw it I was totally dissapointed. Each to their own though. That dance scene from your Avatar has to be the best bit. Just a pity that I had to sit through the rest of it to see it. ;)

The film was okay, but it was rather boring in some parts. Over here in NZ there wasn't much coverage or advertising of the movie, and so I didn't have any hype for the film to live up to (I heard about it through my brother who caught wind of it when he was in America). Some bits are so funny though, so I keep watching these bits over and over, such as the dance sequence, the call that Napoleon makes to his brother at the start and the "Your mum goes to college" thing. Hilarious :D

Back