• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

KBomb_reads said:
Emiliana Torrini... Check her out, Norah Jones meets Bjork

I'm going to see her later this year. If you do a search on her on the Xfm site you'll get a couple of live sesssions by her.

an idiot in the cubicle diagonal from me whining to his wife about having to work.

jesus, what a friggin' wussy.

DON'T PICK IT UP!!!

You'll say hello, and hear heavy breathing, then, the next thing you know, bob's your uncle!

RUN!!!!

We have no music at work, but there is always music in my head, which is a shame because I cannot choose it. Halft of the time is some really annoying and stupid pop jingle. This morning - no idea why - is Lili Marlene. During the whole of January it was Eine Kleine Nacht Musik

leckert said:
DON'T PICK IT UP!!!

You'll say hello, and hear heavy breathing, then, the next thing you know, bob's your uncle!

RUN!!!!

I do have an Uncle Bob now that you mention it. Hmmmmm.

From me to you -- The Beatles

It just might be time for me to change the cd in my pc.

The White Stripes, White Blood Cells, thinking I should get dressed today and go get their new album.

I Get Around ~ The Beach Boys

and the mad dog in my neighbour's garden which woke me up at 7.30am. Stop your pathetic whining!

and I'm usually so sympathetic towards animals :p

Back