• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Billy Jean by Micheal Jackosn. I'm helping my sister's boyfriend with music for his 70's/80's themed 21st at the moment, and so I'm continually listening to songs from back then

~MonkeyCatcher~

Just bought a cd called Festival its a mix of all different bands,so just listening to that,so far so good! :)

Funeral (album) by The Arcade Fire.

Excellent album from this Montreal based band. I recommend it to you all.

MonkeyCatcher said:
I'm helping my sister's boyfriend with music for his 70's/80's themed 21st at the moment, and so I'm continually listening to songs from back then

The ultimate nostalgia song from the 80s would have to be Hey Matthew by Karel Fialka. Nostalgic in the sense that a number of TV programmes from those days are namechecked.

Stewart said:

Which tracks are your favourites?

I would love to see them live but missed their tour in may because of a class test the next day.. :(

Paul McCartney live at the G8 concert. Rattling off a few classic Beatles tracks. But oh **** he's been joined on stage by George Micheal.

yeah, that album is just packed full of hits. I especially like "une annee sans lumiere", but they're all really good.
Stewart said:

The Ramones. Saw a tribute band to them last night in the camden underworld. had the drummer from the original band.

They're so good :D

bobbyburns said:
yeah, that album is just packed full of hits. I especially like "une annee sans lumiere", but they're all really good.

ive just recently discovered this band too, all the tracks are awesome especially Haiti.

their self titled album is just as good.

A_Pensive _Mind said:
The Ramones. Saw a tribute band to them last night in the camden underworld. had the drummer from the original band.

They're so good :D

Isn't the drummer like the only one left?

jim morrison (if that's your real name)!! I have been grounded but now I am not grounded and I wanted to come back and say hi to you cuz I thought you were pretty cewl. I just bought this cd a couple weeks ago and it's awesome, I'll have to check out the self-titled album some time.

bobby
JimMorrison said:
ive just recently discovered this band too, all the tracks are awesome especially Haiti.

their self titled album is just as good.

Back