• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

had no idea about all that Basque involvement in my own history... can't believe I didn't know that :) Thank ya, it was an eye opener :). for real :).
Knew there was a reason I always thought oak is the best tree :). mind blown..
From now on, you should write Aritz Ona :cool: ( the true etymology of Arizona ) as name of your state, in all those documents that you sign :D...and when someone said you « there is a mistake» , you talk him/her about the Basque ranch of Bernardo de Urrea :cool:
I might have some Basque in my ancestry for real... that's a novel idea, but I quite like it now :)
There is also another way for knowing if you own Basque ancestry... Do you know your blood type ?? and your factor rh ?? Imagine you now, that we discover that you are Hyper-Basque :rofl !! :rofl

I've added at my playlist this version of the Unrighteous Brothers :) Although after listening this song over and over again, my mind evoked the last scene of the Ghost movie, when Sam Wheat ( Patrick Swayze ) must leave towards the Eternity...Well, it was then when I remembered « a Basque voice » and my watery look filled up deep gratitude :) --- This song is too touching !! :confused:

Last edited:
From now on, you should write Aritz Ona :cool: ( the true etymology of Arizona ) as name of your state, in all those documents that you sign :D...and when someone said you « there is a mistake» , you talk him/her about the Basque ranch of Bernardo de Urrea :cool:

There is also another way for knowing if you own Basque ancestry... Do you know your blood type ?? and your factor rh ?? Imagine you now, that we discover that you are Hyper-Basque :rofl !! :rofl

you're right :). I should write it like that :).

Who knows, yeah, perhaps I've got a Basque in me :). I'm zero positive.

Atlante ft Daniele Celona - Venere
Like this song
:)
This song has a catchy chorus, I've translated the last chorus ( more long ) so, you will be able to hum it in Italian but with its meaning in English:D
Sarà luce in un secondo/ It will be daylight in a second
Da un Capo all'altro dell'eternita/ From one end of eternity to the other
Fino ai margini del cosmo / To the edge of the cosmos
In fondo agli angoli dell'anima/ At the bottom of the corners of the soul
^ Non piove più su Venere / It no longer rains on Venus
E brucia anche la cenere / And even the ash burns
^ Devi correre più del suono / You must run faster than sound

Per rimangiarti le parole / To take back your words ( in sense, to keep your word )

^ In atmosfere aride / In arid atmospheres
Può bruciare anche la cenere / It can also burn the ash

Last edited:
I must bring you up to date regarding mine « findings », what it began as joke, now it's already a fact !! :)
Before clearing up your doubts, I'm going to quote some sources that I've consulted...
* Several books such as:

^ Amerikanuak - Basques In The New World
^ The Basque History Of The World
^ Basque Diaspora: Migration and Transnational Identity
^ Los abuelos Vascos en el rio de la Plata

* I did need observable data for becoming convinced of all what I was reading in the previous books , so I read several hematologic/anthrophologic studies about this issue as :
^ Sequence diversity of the Rh blood group system in Basques
^ Blood group frequencies in French Basques
^ Mountains and genes: population History of the Pyrenees
^ Blood group variation of the Basque Population from Alava
^ Les Basques : Données génétiques actuelles et application dans le domaine de l'hématologie
^ Rh Ezezkorra Euskaldunetan
^ Distribución de los grupos sanguíneos y del factor rhesus en los Vascos
~~~~~~~

Broadly speaking, Basques have the highest concentration of type O in the world — more than 50 percent of the population — with an even higher percentage in remote areas where the language is best preserved . Most of the rest are type A . Type B is extremely rare among Basques . It speculated that Irish, Scots, Corsicans, and Cretans also have an unusually high incidence of type O, and that these peoples were somehow related to Basques

repartition_groupe_sanguin_O_dans_le_monde.png

repartition_groupe_sanguin_A_dans_le_monde.png
One of the most striking genetic singularity of Basques is related to the Rhesus (Rh) system since they show one of the highest frequencies of the RhD negative allele in human populations, either O- or A-, a variant related to the hemolytic disease of the newborn . Thirty percent of Basques have Rh negative blood, as example, a high frequency of Rh-negative Basques was found in a pivotal study of Basque emigrants in Argentina at the end of World War II . Demographic and adaptive processes have been suggested as possible causes of the high frequency of RhD negative in Basques ---- However, the blood type O + is still the highest among Basque population .

Having said that, I laughed my head off when i discovered your « possible basque ancestry », for that reason, you have to read Amerikanuak - William A.Douglass, Jon Bilbao .
A pioneering study of one of the American West’s most important ethnic minorities, an engaging, comprehensive survey of Basque migration and settlement in the Americas, and an essential introduction to the history of the Basque people and their five centuries of involvement in the New World ---- Research for the book took the authors through ten states of the American West, besides of Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, and Venezuela as they traced the exploits of Basque whalers in the medieval Atlantic, the Basque conquistadors, missionaries, colonists, and sheepherders.....
You must make up your lost rooths !!
:D :buttrock
(( ► )) LIHER - Sismografoa eta Lurrikara

Last edited:
And suddenly :)
on December 29 🥳😜 --- Today is a full moon day, in addition near Phoenix (( actually, in all Aritz ona cities )) tonight there will be 5 visible planets and in the past a day like today but in France it was discovered a comet c/ 1823 Y1 known as the Great comet of 1823, a really revelator name !! 🙃
This comet had an anomalous tail, that is, one tail pointing away from the Sun but the other pointing towards the discoverer.... When I saw the picture

1823comet.jpg
reminded me a sidereal bird !! 🤔
(( ► )) Tedeschi Trucks Band - Simple Things
Oh and underneath my shadow
There's so much that lies in store
And simple things...
--- Take care of yourself !! Happy day !!

Last edited:
(( ► )) AYA NAKAMURA - La machine
J'ai pas changé, c'est toi qu'es con :cool:

J'me fatigue plus, y a trop d'ingrats...Les hypo-po, les ingrats

(( ► )) AYA NAKAMURA - Jolie nana
Si c'est fini, c'est la vie, c'est la vie, vie, vie 🍀

Back