• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

"Beautiful Day" is from the album "All That You Can't Leave Behind" which was released in what, 2002?

Cheers

Martin said:
Pssst .. Green Day's debut album was called Dookie. You're welcome.

Cheers
Actually their first album was 1039 Smoothed out Slappy Hours ;) - Dookie is just their most famous, though it is the first they recorded with Reprise.

There's nowt wrong with Green Day :cool:

Martin said:
" 'Beautiful Day' is from the album "All That You Can't Leave Behind" which was released in what, 2002?"

Hate to be a smart arse but it was 2000 actually, I admit is doesn't seem that long though....

So do you recommend the new album?

5 years ago already?! Damn! Time flies when you have absolutely nothing to do.

At all.

And yes, I do recommend the latest album, it is encroyable.

Cheers

oh yeah definitly the same, but i think we pick avatars that reflect aspects of our personality, images we like etc. i do really like it.

garth brooks - chris gaines

Glad you like it :) And you are probably right, we pick avatars we like so they tell something about who we are, besides I do associate aspects of Calvin and Hobbes with you. :)

Papa Roach - Last Resort.

oh thank you, i really appreciate that. truly. and now, not only do i associate you with a happy go lucky , wonderful thing about tiggers, but i also see you as mysterious and all seeing and a bit greek god statue like. very sexy.

tommy lee: motley crue-velvet revolver

That is most certainly the first time I have ever had those words associated with me, well except mysterious. I can only agree though :)

Listening to --- Some junk on the radio

Back